Monday 5 March 2012

Nails! :)



I got OPI's Temptation nail varnish for christmas after looking for it everywhere, how gorgeous is it! I wore it a lot around christmas and new year but i think its a colour you could wear all year round. 





My only complaint about it is that it does chip easily, even with a top and bottom coat, which i wasn't really expecting from an OPI nail varnish...but when I painted my false nails with it, it didn't chip as quickly..but apart from that it is amazing, really sparkly! :)

Kayleigh xx



3 comments:

  1. This colour is gorgeous and I love the sparkles, shame about the chipping but I'd still get it as I paint over falsies anyway. Nice review hun, I am now following you, please check out my blog and follow back I'd really appreciate that :) Xx

    www.dressmecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know soo glittery! thanks! i'll go and look at your blog now :-) xxx

      Delete
  2. Really nice colour shame it chips easily.

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...