Friday 15 February 2013

Mini Primark Haul

Usually I go to Primark when I've not got much money and spend far too much on stuff, but I went a couple of weeks ago when I had just been paid and there wasn't much there! Isn't that always the way? Haha. I did get a few bits though I just thought I would share :)


I love these little stud earrings especially the stud/spike ones, the crosses and the triangle ones



Necklaces were around £2 i think, bargain!


And my absolute favourite purchase from Primark in ages...the shoes!!


Shoes - £18


Kayleigh xx




14 comments:

  1. Wow love the shoes Hun!.

    Pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cute little 12 pack of earrings at the top. Love your blog too, giving you a follow!! Lilie xx

    mintcandylilies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the cute little studs, will definitely be getting them next time i go to primark! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats the main reason i bought the whole pack for the studs haha! xx

      Delete
  4. Primark is so good at the moment xx

    mac lipstick giveaway. 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would u like to follow each other on Gfc,Fb or Twitter?

    My blog
    www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helloo :) I only have a personal facebook at the moment, but i have just been on and followed your blog its great :) xx

      Delete
  6. the shoes.....oh my they are amazing and what a bargain!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! they don't look like primark do they? look like topshop or something! xx

      Delete
  7. Lovely blog, i'm a new follower!!!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...