Tuesday 11 December 2012

My Favourite Blushers

Hello!

 Blusher is probably the make-up product i get the most excited over so I thought I'd show you a few of my favourites :)



Mac - dainty, Mac - Ladyblush, Illamasqua - Lies
Accessorize - Wowzer, Acessorize - Sensation, Nars - Orgasm



Mac - Ladyblush
This is a gorgeous cream blush, I loveee cream blushers because my skin is quite dry so it makes it look all nice and glowy :)

 Illamasqua - Lies
I love this cream blush, its quite light, i know a lot of people use it as a highlighter but I have quite pale skin so it looks quite pretty as a blush

Mac - Dainty
This is probably the blusher I wear the most as its so easy to wear for an every day look


Accessorize - Wowzer
I think acessorize blusher's are so good, there really pigmented and such a good price, this one is gorgeous for maybe a night out as its pretty bright.

Acessorize - Sensation
Another really pretty accessorize blusher, I love shimmery blushers and this one isn't too different from Nars Orgasm actually!

 Nars - Orgasm
This is probably my favourite blusher of them all, I just think its so gorgeous and shimmery!


Whats your favourite blusher?


Kayleigh xx

2 comments:

  1. You have alot of blushers I really wan't to try the NARS one.

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the NARS one :)
    Check out my blog at: www.beauty-fulll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...