Saturday 27 July 2013

My Favourite Summer Nail Polishes




Left - Right: Barry M - Lemon, Models Own - Beach Party, Barry M Gelly - Papaya, Rimmel - Hot & Spicy & Barry M Peach Melba

Barry M - Lemon
This is a lovely yellow colour, I love it because its not too bright. Barry M nail varnishes are the best in my opinion there easy to apply, cheap, and last long!

Models Own - Beach Party
I love this colour in summer, especially with a tan! I don't really wear it in the winter though as it is really bright. 

Barry M - Papaya
This is not too different from Peach Melba, just a bit darker coral and more shiny as its one of the 'Gelly' Polishes.

Rimmel - Hot & Spicy
This is the newest nail polish in my collection, I love it! I've worn it so much since ive bought it. I think its such a gorgeous colour for summer, its kind of like a coral-red-ish.

Barry M - Peach Melba
This has been one of my favourtes for a while, Its such a pretty peach colour, and it's really nice if you want to brighten up your nails but colours like Beach Party are too bright for you.

What is your favourite summer nail polish?

xx

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours! My sister has always like the red Rimmel polishes!

    Cute post, I really like it!

    www.victoria-emma.blogspot.co.uk

    Vickyy

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. The models OWN color is sooo unique! Love it, great post<3
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get enough of nail polishes at the moment! Gorgeous colours! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award which is for blogs with less than 200 followers. Check mine out to find out more :)

    lifeofatraineejournalist.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your choices! Models Own Beach Party is definitely my favourite here. So bright, it's my go to every few months!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely summery colours! I like the look of the Barry M Gelly ones especially Papaya.

    Katie xx
    thestylinguist.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy I found your blog! Lovely Post. I love these colours, they're great for the sun!

    Tolu from FashinateMe x

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you thats so nice :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could literally stare at those five nails for about an hour...I just love those shades matched together like that, reminds me of Summer and sunrise...I'm seriously tempted to go out and buy all those colours <3
    xxxxxxx

    segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...