Thursday 9 February 2012

My Room :)

Just thought i would post a pic of my room! I had it all done up as it was kinda old fashioned because it was my mum and dads old room. I really wanted to go for a 'Shabby Chic' look, I love all stuff like that, floral, pretty vintagey! 



The wallpaper was from Laura Ashley, the bedding was from Dunelm, the bedside tables were from Ebay, the bed was from an online shop but they also do it in cousins too, and the chest of drawers were from a little furniture shop where I live. 

:-)

Kayleigh xx

10 comments:

  1. So pretty, I'm obsessed with anything shabby chic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bedroom is GORGEOUS Kayleigh !! This is SOOO my style but I picked a leather bedframe so until that goes I cant have the shabby chic look :(

    Thanks for following - I'm following back

    x

    http://liverpoollashes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) haha I was the same! i had a brown leather bed but i really wanted my room this style so i bought the new bed (it was only cheap online) lol x x

      Delete
  3. My god what I'd give for a bedroom like yours :)
    Really like your blog, come check mine out if you have time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! gonna look at your blog now :-) xx

      Delete
  4. I am just about to start re decorating my room and this has given me so much inspiration!

    Gorgeous blog sweetie, I'm now returning the favour and following you too! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute room! i'm in love with the pretty floral bed sheets :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...