Saturday 27 April 2013

NOTD - Essie Fiji Nail Polish



So this was my first EVER essie nail polish. I had seen loads of pictures on Instagram and other blogs, and I thought it looked such a gorgeous colour. Yes, they are quite a bit more expensive than Barry M etc, but to be honest the quality is better. As I'm typing all day in my job my nails usually chip the day after i paint them, even if I wear a top coat! This lasted on my nails 3 days and then it only slightly chipped, which is good for my nails! Especially when they are not in the best condition at the moment with having acrylics on them previously. 
I Love the colour I think its so pretty especially for summer and I only had to use 2 coats.

Whats your favourite Essie nail polish?


Kayleigh xx

12 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty shade, I love Essie polishes!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely colour, i recently bought Dior's Tutu which is a really similar colour x

    http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour :) xx

    http://tillysstreet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute nail varnish colour

    www.itsrowanneslife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! I haven't got many essie nail polishes as I think they are pricey but I think you've converted me with this colour! :P

    Lucy xxx
    http://aeroplanewishes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That nail polish looks so nice :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this color so much, I've been wanting to get my hands on it for the longest!! Lovely blog, now following(: You can check out my blog and follow back via GFC or Bloglovin' if you wish

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty spring shade :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've just recently got Essie stocked in Australia. I love their reds, cute as a button and enuf is enuf. I wanna get mint candy apple but it's currently sold out ;(

    xx

    http://petit-macaron.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...