Tuesday 16 April 2013

Recent Beauty Buys


Barry M Gelly Nail Paints
I've tried a couple of the gelly nail paints before and I really liked them, so I went to buy 'Lychee' and I saw 'Papaya' while I was there and I thought It was a gorgeoes colour for summer so I had to buy that one too.

Essie 'Figi"
This is my first ever Essie nail polish! I've seen loads of pictures on Instagram of people wearing this and I've wanted It for a while, It looks gorgeous.

Soap & Glory Smoulder Kohl Eyeliner
I picked up a new eyeliner as I ran out of this one, this is one of my favourites it's so pigmented!

Rimmel Apocalips
I've wanted to try these for ages after seeing loads of reviews on them. I bought 'Big Bang' which will have to be worn on my next night out!

Max Factor Clump Defy by Falsh Lash Effect Mascara 
I'd ran out of my normal False Lash Effect mascara, so I thought I would give the 'Clump Defy' one a try, Ive tried it a couple of times and I really like it, but I haven't really noticed a difference between this one and the original False Lash Effects to be honest, none of them make my eyelashes clump though!


Have you bought any of these recently? What did you think of them?


Kayleigh xx

12 comments:

  1. I love gelly high shine nail polishes. I have prickly pear and have been meaning to purchase some more as they leave my nails so shiny x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There great arn't they, I can't to try these 2 :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love the gelly nail polishes, I have lychee too but I also want to try more of the bright colours! I've also seen Essie Fiji around, I have Ballet Slippers which is quite similar, so I'm holding off on that one!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah they are quite similar ballet slippers is lovely too! xx

      Delete
  3. I've been lusting after Essie Fiji and barry m lychee for ages now, I need to pick it up!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the nailpolishes!♥ Great buys! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I've got Lychee but I haven't tried it yet because I completely forgot I'd purchased it. I'll definitely try it now I've seen this!

    Emma | World of Dilemma

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great items! I like them so much! Especially the lacquiers! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great buys lovely :) I love the Barry M Gelly paints, they're sooo cute xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  8. i tried the apocolips in luna and absolutely loved it but i had to work it in really well otherwise it goes into all the cracks on my lips! i love that mascara too, does what it says it will!
    love your blog, nice and easy to read/get around! :-)
    xxx
    www.lauralovesthat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh i'll probably be the same cos i get chapped lips quite a bit! aww thank you :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...