Friday 31 May 2013

I've Been Buying...




Hello!

So I have been buying again..oops! Just a few fashion & beauty bits today I thought I would show you :)

Playsuit - Topshop
I love this playsuit! I wanted one like this last year from Topshop but they sold out, I can't wait to wear it on holiday and I think its perfect for festivals with loads of jewellery.

Shoes - Topshop
I've wanted some shoes like this for a while, I think they are so cute! and they are really comfy as well and don't rub at all!

I've still not tried the Real Techniques brushes! I've been wanting to try them for ages after hearing so many good reviews so I picked up the Blush Brush and the Expert Face Brush.

The blush and the nail polish are also from Topshop and I will be doing reviews on them soon as I'm really liking them.

Have a great weekend! 

Kayleigh xx

6 comments:

  1. Love the playsuit and the shoes!
    Very sweet!

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes and the nail polish color! Great little post(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The playsuit and shoes are gorgeous! And I love real techniques brushes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the playsuit!

    Honeyashleigh.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty pieces;)X



    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...