Wednesday 15 May 2013

NOTD Barry M Lychee and Models Own Blizzard



Barry M - Lychee
Models Own - Blizzard

I love Barry M Lychee at the moment, I think its so easy to wear and I think its a great colour to wear under glitter nail varnish.
I wanted Models Own Blizzard for ages around Christmas time but every time I went to my local boots it was sold out! I managed to pick it up a couple of weeks ago and I think it looks so nice with Lychee.

Have you tried any of these nail polishes?

Kayleigh xx

6 comments:

  1. Nails look nice, love the added sparkle!
    Does Barry M stay on long?

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its pretty good yeah, not as good as say essie etc but its probably the best 'drugstore' one in my opinion anyway :) xx

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty combination :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these nails!

    - Kathleen
    http://www.fashionablelaughter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, stunning colour. love the accent nail.

    FashionProject x

    ReplyDelete
  5. a party nail is always the way to go! Love this Barry M color. Might have to try to find a dupe as we don't have Barry M here :( xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...