Saturday 17 January 2015

Maternity Wear: Dressing Up/Evening Out

Hey :)

So to be honest I haven't been on many evenings out while I have been pregnant, I have been too tired haha. But I have been for a few meals out/cinema trips etc and this is what I have been wearing!



We had a belated engagement meal a few months ago and I wore this ASOS maternity jumpsuit. It was so comfy!

All the rest of my outfits again are swing dresses! I just think they are great especially when your pregnant as I have wore them since the beginning and still wearing them now at 36 weeks! 





Dress - ASOS (old)
Jacket - Topshop (old)
Bag - H&M (old)
Boots - New Look





Dress - Boohoo
Boots - New Look

I love this dress, I have worn it a couple of times just going to the cinema and also on New Years Eve 




Dress - Boohoo

I wore this dress on Christmas day…quite a bit bigger here! :)

Kayleigh x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...