Saturday 7 April 2012

Haul!

Hello! 
So I went shopping recently, and this is what i bought! There's loads of nice summery stuff in the shops at the moment, and when i went shopping it was actually really warm in England so i picked up some summer clothes...and now its raining! typical England haha

Primark...



LOVE this skirt i just wore it with a plain black top and a denim jacket, but will probably wear it with a vest top and chunky jewellery on holiday. 


As you can see I'm a fan of stripes! this dress is a midi dress I bought just to shove on over my bikini on holiday but because I'm quite short it looks a funny length on me so i might shorten it.





I bought this scarf just to go with like a casual vest top blazer and jeans.



H&M


I love little playsuits like this I've got loads but I always seem to buy more for the summer!



These tops I just like to wear with jeans or a black skirt.


Missguided




I think this dress is my favorite purchase i just love it! It's so pretty for summer :)

And finally i bought this gorgeous top from Ebay. I've been wanting a top like this for ages but there either sold out in my size or too expensive, so i decided to have a look on Ebay and found this!



I'll probably wear it with black shorts for a night out or just with jeans if I'm going for a meal or something.

Thanks for reading! :)

Kayleigh xx







1 comment:

  1. Literally love everything you've brought, I need to go shopping now, lol!
    X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...