Thursday 11 December 2014

America - New York Day 3 & 4

More sight-seeing in New York!
These last couple of days were my favourite in New York. 

Day 3 - We got on our good old tour bus again. I really wanted to go to the apartment where they filmed Carrie Bradshaw's apartment in Sex And The City in Greenwich Village, just feel like I had to while we were there! The village was lovely, it was just how I imagined New York after watching films etc.
We then went to see the Statue Of Liberty. We didn't end up getting off the boat as the ques to get back on were HUGE, but we got an amazing view from the boat. 
Next we went to the Rockerfella Center to do the Top of The Rock..Amazing! This was one of my favourite things to do in New York, the views were breathtaking! 

Day 4 - We had a walk along Brooklyn Bridge over to Brooklyn in the morning. I loved to see the view of Manhattan when we got to the other side! We then went to Central Park again and went on the boats which was lovely, I just love how in the middle of all the hustle and bustle of New York there was this really nice quiet peaceful place!
That night was one of the best nights ever!! We got engaged!!
We went back to Central Park to have a horse and carriage ride and eat at the Boathouse.  It was really nice as it is over looking the lake, it was really romantic. Then on the walk back through my boyfriend Rob proposed! It was sooo lovely and exciting, I was so happy I cried! We had tickets to go to the top of the Empire State Building which was amazing, but I think we were both so excited about the engagement we couldnt take it all in!










































Kayleigh x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...