Saturday 20 December 2014

Pregnancy Update

Hello!

So I haven't done a pregnancy post or update on my blog, and I am now 32 weeks pregnant! So I thought I would do a little post with my scan pictures etc over the past few months.

So these are the first couple of scans we had, the first one was at 8 weeks (little bean!) and the 2nd one was at 12 weeks and 6 days. It was amazing to see a little heartbeat, I wasn't expecting to see it so early on! At the 12 week scan she said it was a very active baby and it wouldn't stop moving!


Then we went for the 20 week scan, everything looked fine and they said he/she wouldn't stop moving again haha. We decided not to find out the sex of the baby. Even though at the time I was very tempted I'm glad we didnt now, I feel like it's more excting to have a suprise :)


Bump photos!


Bump at 13 weeks, 18 weeks, 22 weeks & 27 weeks

And a more up to date picture at 13 weeks!



Kayleigh xx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...