Tuesday 1 May 2012

April Favourites

So here is my first ever monthly favourites! :-)




Estee lauder double wear
I guess this foundation will always be my favourite, I've been using it since i was 17 and I'm now 23! I have tried a LOT of other foundations high end and drugstore but none have ever compared in my opinion for my skin type anyway. I have quite blemishy skin and this is the only foundation that seems to cover it completely. It also stays on all day without even using any powder. The only thing that annoys me about it is because of the SPF in it it makes me look so pale on pictures!

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish
I started using this about 6 months ago after reading a lot of really good reviews online. I'd been trying a few other cleansers but none of them seemed to 'wow' me. I thought i would buy the sample set of the Liz Earle to try it out first. When I use it my skin feels amazing! I have quite dry skin but it makes my skin feel so smooth, soft and moisturized! It is defiantly the best cleanser I have ever used, and the price is pretty reasonable too!

St Tropez Fake Tan Lotion
I have been using this a lot recently, Ive always had St Tropez but I used St Moriz for a while as its the cheaper option! I love St Moriz but sometimes after a few days it can go a bit patchy as its fading, however I never have this problem with St Tropez. It might be a lot more expensive but If im going out somewhere I will use St Tropez as I think it looks a lot more natural and it fades without going streaky at all.


Marc Jacobs Oh Lola Perfume
I got this perfume for valentines day and I've used half of it already!! I don't really know how to describe a smell but its lovely :-) and I love the bottle!


Rimmel Lipstick in Vintage pink
I love the colour of this lipstick i think its so pretty. I would say its more of a purple than pink but I think it's a colour than anyone could wear as its not too dark. lovely!




Kayleigh xx

4 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog! Check it out:
    http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

    ~Gina xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with my Estee Lauder double wear, it's my favourite foundation

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey im your newest follower! love your blog and would love if you followed me back! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...